Be among the first to experience the best in ultra-luxury expedition cruising.
Experience nature’s seasonal extravagance in the northern and southern polar regions. Cruise in Zodiacs under teeming bird cliffs and along jungle rivers. Kayak among stately icebergs and tropical coral islands. Visit Viking ruins, ancient Inca sites and indigenous Amazon villages. View whales, walrus and seals up close, and cruise in submarines past vivid reef walls and towering, underwater ice-cliffs. Bike the winding lanes of the outer British Isles and snorkel unspoiled Caribbean coral gardens glittering with iridescent fish. Trek to earth-shaking waterfalls and shining blue-white glaciers.
Seabourn continues to represent the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandahs and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways.
Onboard Seabourn Venture all guests will have the opportunity to experience Seabourn’s complimentary Zodiac® expeditions in select ports around the world. Optional kayak and submarine experiences provide a unique vantage point to extend your expedition even further for greater ocean exploration.
- World-class Expedition Team, delivering immersive experiences
- All veranda, all ocean-front suites luxuriously appointed
- Handcrafted itineraries developed for the expedition traveller to the most coveted and familiar remote destinations in the world
- Inclusive expedition experiences with Zodiacs, mountain and e-bikes, scuba diving and snorkelling
- Optional expedition experiences with kayaks and custom-built, 6-guest submarines giving the option to extend your expedition further for greater ocean exploration
- Open bridge policy*, hosted by members of the Expedition Team providing first hand access to the ship’s command centre and officers navigating your journey
- Meticulous and purposeful adventurers’ resort at sea designed for the luxury traveller with unique attributes and spaces to enhance your experience
*At the Captain’s discretion
All suites include:
- A personal suite stewardess to ensure everything in your suite is always as you wish
- Twin or queen-sized bed with a luxurious custom-built mattress, Italian cotton linens, fluffy all-season duvet and your choice of firm or soft pillows
- An in-suite bar with glassware, beverages and your requested complimentary wines or spirits
- Thoughtful touches like a well-lit vanity mirror, umbrella, and even a World Atlas
- Ample storage and walk-in closets with plush terry robes, slippers and a personal safe
- A spacious marble bath with double vanities, a full tub, shower and luxury products featuring an exclusive signature scent created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
- Interactive entertainment with broadcast TV and hundreds of movie and music choices
- Complimentary PressReader® app brings your favourite newspapers and magazines to your phone or tablet