Seabourn gives you the peace of mind when planning your holiday experience.
With their Worry-Free Promise, you can book your cruise with confidence knowing you have the flexibility to change your plans before and during your journey.
Book With Confidence
- For bookings made prior to 31 March 2022
- Voyages departing prior to 30 September 2022
- Booking cancelled no less than 30 days prior to embarkation date. Or within 30 days of embarkation if you test positive for COVID-19.
Within 30 days and up until your embarkation date, you may still receive a Future Cruise Credit if you, or someone in your immediate travel party, tests positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Protection Program
This new element of the Booking with Confidence program provides further peace of mind for guests within 30 days of embarkation through disembarkation for bookings made prior to 31 March 2022 and sailing on or before 30 September 2022.
It is designed to assist guests who, as a result of being suspected of having COVID-19 or testing positive for COVID-19, may be unable to travel to embarkation, may be denied boarding, may be quarantined on board or disembarked early.
It is also designed to assist guests who, as a result of governmental travel restrictions put in place within 30 days of embarkation, cannot travel to the country of embarkation for their booked cruise. The program outlined below will apply to the affected guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses, and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line. Applicable, for guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite if any guest tests positive for COVID-19 within 30 days prior to embarkation.
- FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare for the missed days and a refundable credit to their onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees, and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.
- Onboard COVID-related medical center visits and testing of suspected COVID-19 cases will be free of charge.
- Reimbursement of expenses for COVID-related medical care including during any medically required shoreside quarantine period for guests and their immediate travel party if any such guest(s) test positive for COVID-19 during their cruise. This includes air change fees in the case onward travel plans need to change.
- Any shoreside meals will be covered by a per-diem meal allowance as communicated by the family assistance coordinator upon disembarkation (no receipt retention is required).
- Dedicated Family Assistance Program liaison for care and logistical shoreside support until medically cleared to travel home.
- Assistance opening COVID-related insurance claims (for those who are eligible under their insurance policies or travel protection plans)