Guests can take comfort in knowing that any bookings for sailings from 01 May to 30 June 2020 can be changed without incurring cancellation fees up to 7 days before sailing date.
We hope the Peace of Mind policy will help those who continue to travel but are concerned their plans may change.
Peace of Mind policy
Guests that are due to travel between May 1, and June 30, 2020 have the flexibility and comfort to alter their plans should the need arise without incurring cancellation fees up to 7 days before sailing date.
Guests will receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) that can then be applied towards a future 2020 or 2021 cruise.
FCC is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
All cruises are subject to availability at time of booking.
Celestyal’s standard Ts & Cs apply as per the original booking date.
In recognition and appreciation of those guests that keep their cruise holiday as currently planned, Celestyal want to show their gratitude by way of the following:
On departures through June 30, 2020, we will thank those guests with an Onboard Spending Credit of €30 / €50 / €100 per stateroom for 3-night / 4-night / 7-night respectively.
Make this onboard spending credit go even further with a 15% discount on onboard purchases (excluding Casino & Retail).
How Peace of Mind works
For new and current individual bookings
- The Revised Peace of Mind policy is Celestyal Cruises’ new temporary policy that allows new and existing named and paid (deposits and / or final payment) individual bookings for sailings embarking from May 1, 2020 through and including June 30, 2020.
- Guests will be able to cancel up to 7 days prior to sailing and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit for any monies paid to Celestyal Cruises.
- Notification must be received by Celestyal no later than 7 days prior to sailing date.
- Future Cruise Credit is only valid on cruises sailing in 2020 & 2021.
- The value of the Future Cruise Credit is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- All cruises are subject to availability at time of booking.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, Celestyal Cruises will update for their travel advice and policies.
Please contact us for the latest information.