The Seabourn All-Inclusive Difference
With their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn ships beckon you to travel beyond the bounds of the imagination. On board Seabourn, every desire is met promptly and with a welcoming smile. Whether it’s a warm blanket and a cup of gourmet hot chocolate as you drift along the Norwegian Fjords or a relaxing neck massage poolside, you’ll feel that you’re a member of a very exclusive club.
Step aboard any one of Seabourn’s ships and you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
Each ship offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
Seabourn Book With Confidence
Book With Confidence Policy:
For bookings made prior to 31 March 2021 for sailings departing prior to December 31 2021: Cancel up to 30 days prior and receive a 100% FCC for your cancel fees (monies received).
– PLUS –
Best Fare Guarantee: For bookings made by 31 March 2021 contact us* if you see a better public fare offered on Seabourn.com.
*Compensation will be provided on a request basis only.
– PLUS –
A special 10% savings on select sailings for new and existing bookings when you book now and pay in full.
Plan your next ultra-luxury getaway and save today.
Stated pricing does not reflect discounted fares, contact us for more details.
Ts & Cs apply.
The Seabourn Difference
Combining nimble power and grace with beautifully designed spaces and amenities, all Seabourn ships can access picturesque, less-visited ports where other ships cannot go. No matter which ships you choose, you will enjoy spacious, ocean-front accommodation, a variety of dining options, a world-class spa and inviting lounges with the highest staff to guest ratio at sea. Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations.
Finest resort at sea
- Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation the new Seabourn Venture have been designed by Adam Tihany, a notable hospitality designer
- Curated art selected specifically for each ship
- Guests relax in our ultra-luxury resort at sea “residential” décor, creating a home away from home feeling
- Step aboard any of the ships and you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious small ship cruise like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
- Each small ship cruise offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
- Seabourn has nearly one staff member to each guest
- Seabourn Moments – designed to surprise & delight guests
- Each suite includes a Personal Suite Stewardess who ensures everything is perfect, from arranging a private in-suite cocktail party to Seabourn’s Pure Pampering bath
- Seabourn visits hidden harbours and marquee ports
- Intimate size ships allows Seabourn to sail where larger ships cannot go
- The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
- Seabourn teams are driven to exceed expectation
- Service is always with a smile
- Seabourn uses the freshest ingredients and seasonal local specialties
- Guests select their table each and every night; no reserved tables
- All venues are open seating with no reservations required, with the exception of The Grill by Thomas Keller and Thomas Keller inspired family-style served dinners in The Colonnade
- Dine with one, two or more guests, friends or family members
- Guests and Seabourn give a small donation to UNESCO’s World Heritage Fund with every optional tour booked and operated
- Seabourn offers two types of UNESCO tours; World Heritage Tours visiting World Heritage sites and Discovery Tours where guests are offered exclusive, enhanced World Heritage shore excursions*
- For select locations, mid-cruise overland tours and pre-and-post-cruise Seabourn Journeys are available, providing access to iconic sites that can’t be accessed during a port call*
*Optional programmes, for additional charge
All Ocean-Front Suites
- All verandah suites on Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation & Seabourn Venture; 90% verandah suites on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest
- All suites include a walk-in closet
- Beautifully designed five-fixture marble bathrooms with double vanities
- Shower and luxury products feature an exclusive signature scent, created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
- Premium and Penthouse suites offer larger accommodations and additional personal touches
Seabourn invites luminaries of particular interest and accomplishment to join guests on board
- They participate in the daily social scene onboard, sharing meals, adventures ashore, and casual chats throughout the voyage.
Ventures By Seabourn
- During select cruises, the insider knowledge and relationships of Seabourn’s Expedition Team members help you gain access to memorable sites and experiences
- On select voyages guests can get up close and personal enjoying kayaking, Zodiacs and hiking for scenic exploration*
- On board, the Expedition Team provides valuable insights in formal presentations and in casual conversations over meals or at leisure
*Optional programmes, for additional charge